Reclaim Your Phone and Your Life
Do you or someone you know have trouble hearing on the telephone? With CaptionCall you can understand every word of every phone call. Its large easy-to-read screen quickly displays written captions of what your callers say. That means you can get more from your conversations – and from life.
A Revolutonary New Telephone
CaptionCall empowers you to communicate more confidently with friends, family, and coworkers. With CaptionCall you will enjoy:
- Familiarity – CaptionCall works like a regular phone. You dial and answer calls just like you always have.
- Automatic captioning – no need to dial additional numbers to use the captioning service.
- Free service – captioning service is funded by the FCC so no new bills, no monthly charges.
- Large text – 7″ screen with adjustable text sizes makes it easy to read every word of every call.
- Location flexibility – set up your phone using a wired or wireless Internet connection.
- Elegant design – set a sleek, state-of-the-art touch screen phone that you’ll want to show off.
- Touch to call – make calls quickly and easily with a simple touch of the screen.
- Photo phone book – store phone numbers and caller ID photos for up to 200 people.
- Customizable audio -easily adjust ringer and handset volume – also customize frequency amplification.
- Telecoil loop connection – for hearing aids with a telecoil option.
- Secure captioning -enjoy a safe, encrypted FCC- regulated transcription process
Basic Requirements for CaptionCall
To get started with CaptionCall, all you need is:
- A high-speed Internet connection
- Standard home phone connection
- Ordinary home electrical outlet
Developed by Industry Experts
CaptionCall is another innovative solution from Sorenson Communications, the worldwide leader in telecommunication relay services. Sorenson has been offering technology and services for assistive communications markets since 1995